[Samba] domain join failure - error during DRS repl ADD: No objectClass found

Luke Bigum luke.bigum at lmax.com
Wed Jun 24 03:59:28 MDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Same result I'm afraid.

> What happened on 'Wed Feb 19 12:30:04 2014 UTC' ? the last time this
> came up, the date gave the clue to the answer, see here:
> https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2014-August/185453.html
>
> Rowland

[root at dc01 ~]# ls -ld /root/install.log
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 19429 Feb 19  2014 /root/install.log

That's the date the DCs was installed, the domain would have been provisioned and the Sudo schema applied (all by Puppet). At the same time we would have built and joined DC2. So unfortunately that's not the smoking gun :-) Thanks though.
---

LMAX Exchange, Yellow Building, 1A Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN
http://www.LMAX.com/

#1 Fastest Growing Tech Company in the UK - Sunday Times Tech Track 100 (2014)

2015 Best Margin Sector Platform - Profit & Loss Readers' Choice Awards
2015 Best FX Trading Venue - ECN/MTF - WSL Institutional Trading Awards
2014 Best Margin Sector Platform - Profit & Loss Readers' Choice Awards
2014 Best FX Trading Venue - ECN/MTF - WSL Institutional Trading Awards
2014 Best Infrastructure/Technology Initiative - WSL Institutional Trading Awards
2013 #15 Fastest Growing Tech Company in the UK - Sunday Times Tech Track 100
2013 Best Overall Testing Project - The European Software Testing Awards
2013 Best Margin Sector Platform - Profit & Loss Readers' Choice Awards
2013 Best FX Trading Platform - ECN/MTF - WSL Institutional Trading Awards
2013 Best Executing Venue - Forex Magnates Awards

---

FX and CFDs are leveraged products that can result in losses exceeding your deposit. They are not suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.

This message and its attachments are confidential, may not be disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee and are intended only for the named recipient(s). This message is not intended for any recipient(s) who based on their nationality, place of business, domicile or for any other reason, is/are subject to local laws or regulations which prohibit the provision of such products and services. This message is subject to the following terms (http://lmax.com/pdf/general-disclaimers.pdf), if you cannot access these, please notify us by replying to this email and we will send you the terms. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete any copies of this message.

LMAX Exchange is the trading name of LMAX Limited. LMAX Limited operates a multilateral trading facility. LMAX Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 509778) and is a company registered in England and Wales (number 6505809).

LMAX Hong Kong Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LMAX Limited. LMAX Hong Kong is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong to conduct Type 3 (leveraged foreign exchange trading) regulated activity with CE Number BDV088.