[Samba] Server Member

Andre Freire carlosandrefreire at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:18:25 MDT 2015

Hi guys,

I have a server in Debian 8 with Samba 4.2.2 compiled about sources. This
server is my project for small busines and run all network funcitons. The
functions like AD, DNS, DHCP, NTP, File Server, Print Server, Openfire,
OCS, GLPI, Squid and Squidguard are work integrated on Domain perfectly. My
problem is that some clients need run a windows aplication so I put a
windows server as member server but I canot access Windows Server via RDP
connections. After a logon screen appear the welcome screen but stop and
server dont reply anymore. In samba 4.1.18 I can use RDP normaly.

André Freire
Sócio Diretor
E-mail: andre.freire at hotfixtecnologia.com.br

*skype: andrefreire.hf <andrefreire at ig.com.br>*Tel: (71)9381-7372