[Samba] Bi-directional sync for Sysvol folder -- Osync?

Min Wai Chan dcmwai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 04:41:06 MDT 2015

Dear Belle,

I found some typo on my last email.

1. DC1 will Remove any empty directory on DC2
2. DC1 will overwrite any users/group change on DC2

Please note that all change happen on DC2

Please check on the configuration and log below
https://gist.github.com/dcmwai/e1237ad7f9d35cef2ed6

Picture with explanation
1. 01 All Sync
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/diyMS_SeKuwXV1dVRQdrYNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
2. 02 create files and folder on DC2
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/A7rQzenAjIfyRAVDBeT5_9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
3. DC2 files and folder list with permission.png
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/7fW8V6JZOgYux6hwQW9jHtMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
4. DC1 after 1st sync files and folder present, but users permission is not
correct
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/-oBXuJLJ6vLT2v1EtdVPSNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
5. DC 2 after 1st sync folder2_3 is missing permission on DC1 is not correct
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mCJZxcOhZkTBZKy3FmsUF9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
6. DC1 overwrite permission on DC2
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/q7vfuj_yQ-RTzbUvunEiBdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

Hope this help us to see more in detail on the issue.