[Samba] Database errors after join to DC as part of AD Forest

Andrey Cherepanov cas at altlinux.ru
Sun Jun 21 14:41:42 MDT 2015

19.06.2015 21:55, Marc Muehlfeld wrote:

> Hello Andrey,
>
> Am 19.06.2015 um 15:21 schrieb Andrey Cherepanov:
>> Stand contains two DC with Windows 2003 Std SP2 En: - root domain
>> company.local - child domain filial1.company.local
>>
>> I have Linux (ALT Linux) with Samba AD DC 4.2.2. After join to
>> filial1.company.local by command
>>
>> samba-tool domain join filial1.company.local DC \
>> -Uadministrator%P at ssw0rd --realm=filial1.company.local \
>> --parent-domain=filial1.company.local -d 10 (verbose log is
>> stored)
>

> Your problem is surely caused by the (currently) missing subdomain
> support of Samba DCs.
Thanks, Marc.

Is there workaround to retrieve two record (base dn from top-level
domain and group record from top-level domain) to make ldb consistent? I
think, this workaround will allow to make subdomain ready for
replication and authentication.
I'll test this assumption tomorrow.

--
Andrey Cherepanov