[Samba] Bi-directional sync for Sysvol folder -- Osync?

Min Wai Chan dcmwai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 11:23:06 MDT 2015

Dear Belle,

I think I'm using the 1.02 Version as we post question on Feb.

But I don't think there are much different

At least when I see from the cron script and also the unison default.prf

I think this script have 2 major issue.

1. DC1 will Remove any empty directory on DC1
2. DC1 will overwrite any users/group change on DC2

the last issue I see is that cron.d are sending mail every 5 mins..(but I
think that can be solved)

I've not try osync before...

but it look promising...

Regards,