[Samba] Default password recovery feature

Paul paul.de_vlieger at moniut.univ-bpclermont.fr
Fri Jun 19 05:37:41 MDT 2015

Hi,
I can understand the risks and the fact it's a stupid idea. But I receive from a
third party web formular a "reset default password" request. I have to handle
this request in our directory.
And of course the request does not contains any password. That's why I have to
store only the default password somewhere.

I can't email the password since the password is synchronized with our mail
server :)

Paul