[Samba] Samba rebind user at email.com to user_email.com

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Jun 19 04:53:53 MDT 2015

Hello again,

user at my.domain   working for me with dovecot-imap/ exim  ads samba4.1.17.

Ex:

hosts = my.ads.host:389
dn = cn=myuser ,cn=users,dc=my,dc=domain
dnpass = secret

auth_bind = yes
ldap_version = 3

base = cn=Users,dc=my,dc=domain
scope = subtree
user_filter = (mail=%u)
pass_filter = (mail=%u)
pass_attrs = mail=%u,= userPassword=password

You see the "user at my.domain" is set in the ads  mail field with rsat.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus