[Samba] Possible brainsplit

Tadas tadas at ring.lt
Thu Jun 18 10:31:11 MDT 2015

Hello,
I have a problem with my samba4 domain cluster:
there are 2 machines, - primary and secondary server.
Everything was working fine, but i had a hard drive failure on primary PDC,
so i reinstalled and restored a backup to it.
Aftrwards i saw the warning about never restoring database from backups.
Now I have the following problems:
users can login and all group policies are provided, but that's only for a
computers, who were added to domain before crash.
New computers cant get group policies from domain (also users can't). Debug
log states that:
DOMAIN\PC20$] FAILED with error NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_DB_CORRUPTION
What would be the solution? Would demoting and adding secondary DC back
solve this?
Thank you.