[Samba] Default password recovery feature

Paul paul.de_vlieger at moniut.univ-bpclermont.fr
Thu Jun 18 04:10:17 MDT 2015

Thanks for that, it's pretty much our server-side web form to re-init passwords.

The problem is that I need to store somewhere as plaintext the default password
for each user, which is prompted to change at the 1st connexion.

I turned on "--store-plaintext on" via samba-tool and read
"supplementalCredentials", looked for "Store passwords using reversible
encryption"...

I don't think it's the right way since I don't want to be able to decode new
passwords...

Paul