[Samba] Windows 10 in Samba 3 domain: netlogon share access denied

MI mi.lists at alma.ch
Wed Jun 17 13:13:48 MDT 2015

I just joined a Windows 10 (build 10130) to our Samba 3 domain. It seems to work. I
can login, a home directory is created on the server, and I can access shares.

All shares are OK, except "netlogon". Logon scripts don't run, and I cannot open the
netlogon share. I get "Access denied" and a prompt to enter my username and password,
which keeps coming back.

At the command prompt, if I do "dir \\server\netlogon", I just get "Network access is
denied." but listing other shares is fine.

Any ideas?