[Samba] upgrade Samba 4.1.17-Debian to 4.2.2

ZdenekChladek_cyber cyber at dopis.cz
Tue Jun 16 05:09:55 MDT 2015

Hello...
now I am using Samba 4.1.17-Debian, but there is the problem add new
domain user via RSAT on windows 8.1
I have tried Univention linux where is Samba 4.2.0rc-Debian and there
all this works fine
So I started with do update my samba and I have downloaded the newest
version 4.2.2, but first step ./configure ends with:
/home/supervisor/Downloads/samba-4.2.2/source4/lib/tls/wscript:37:
error: Building the AD DC requires GnuTLS (eg libgnutls-dev,
gnutls-devel) for ldaps:// support and for the BackupKey protocol

thank You for any help

Regards Zdenek