[Samba] Samba upgrade issue . . .

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jun 16 02:57:18 MDT 2015

Ok Steve,

Now its time to edit the status file of the packages.
make a backup of : /var/lib/dpkg/status
open it with an editor.
search for "Package samba" , you probly see" installed ok not-configured.
and change status to :  Status: install ok installed

after the change run : apt-get -f install
that should do the trick.

Greetz,

Louis