[Samba] OT: suggestion need on Sync in the windows way.

Min Wai Chan dcmwai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:04:50 MDT 2015

I agree,
If the synology uid and gid is working right than nfs would be great. it
would be easy...
However, it seem that they have something else running under samba/nfs to
control the permission on the files/folder...

I would like to use bidir sync because I like some of the synology feature
on remote sync and etc which is making remote access much easier compare to
samba...

But these sync function don't support remote mount so what I'm thinking is
to do a bidirection-sync the files over...

Any suggestion?

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 2:06 AM, Sébastien Le Ray <sebastien-samba at orniz.org