[Samba] How Can I create a group policies with Samba?

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Sun Jun 14 03:58:09 MDT 2015

Hello Jason,

Am 14.06.2015 um 06:52 schrieb Jason Long:
> Thank you but it just solve a problem. How about other?
> For example, You want to disable all Clients Firewall when they
> logging to their systems or set a specific proxy without Squid-cache.

If this is something that should be set just once, then do it via a
kickstart file during installation.

If you want to modify the settings whenever you like, then you can
script something by your own or try third-party stuff like
http://www.centrify.com/products/server-suite/group-policy/
(I don't know this product. It was just the first hit on google).

Regards,
Marc