[Samba] user profil wipe in a samba 4 AD domain

joseph-andre Guaragna jaguaragna at rdmo.com
Fri Jun 12 03:28:28 MDT 2015

Any ways thanks for the help.

Really appreciate the efforts you put in, I'll  try to reproduce the
trouble and investigate around it.

I let you know if I find anything.

Meilleures salutations / Best regards,

Joseph-André GUARAGNA
ingénieur Système et Réseau / Network and System engineer

RD MACHINES-OUTILS

77, allée de l'Industrie  F-74130 CONTAMINE SUR ARVE
Tel : +33 (0) 4 50 03 90 77    -   Fax :+33 (0) 4 50 03 66 79
www.rdmo.com / www.rdmo-spare-parts.com