[Samba] you have been logged on with a temporary profile_win7 client+samba 4+WinServ2012

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jun 12 02:50:57 MDT 2015

and.. make it yourself more easy.. use : ignore system acl

The profiles share is only ( or should be ) only use by windows computers.
Therefore you can use this as profiles setup which does not care about the linux posix rights.

like this :
[profiles]
    browseable = yes
    path = /home/samba/profiles
    read only = no
    acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes

If you setup is done, and very well tested, you can set
 "browseable = yes" to "browseable = no"
and now your profiles share is correct configured, and a hidden share.

This is my profiles folder :
drwxrwx--T+  2 root root  4096 Jun  3 16:45 profiles

!!! Make user you first set the share options, reload the samba config and then change the rights on the share from within windows.
!!!  set it conform the wiki !!

and choose !!

OR : Profile share using Windows ACLs
OR : Profile share with using POSIX ACLs
and dont mix these to settings.

Greetz,

Louis