[Samba] Samba 4 slow write

Jones Syue jonessyue at qnap.com
Fri Jun 12 02:15:23 MDT 2015

​

​
On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at sernet.de>
 wrote:

> fcntl locks? Under very heavy load this might make a
> difference.

Hello Jeremy, Volker,

Thank for kindly feedback!
Sure i would like to dig further but might take a bit.

One more thing to mention on my earlier test is
using local users instead of domain users,
perhaps i should test with domain users,
which are more close to Ervin's case.

--
Regards,
Jones Syue | 薛懷宗