[Samba] idmap & migration to rfc2307

Jonathan Hunter jmhunter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 01:55:32 MDT 2015

Thanks buhorojo. The sssd list came up trumps here. When changing ID
mappings, the sssd database must be manually removed (rm
/var/lib/sss/db/*). I now have sssd working again :)

I shall keep an eye on the mappings during the day today..

On 12 June 2015 at 07:36, buhorojo <buhorojo.lcb at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/06/15 01:34, Jonathan Hunter wrote:
>>
>> On 11 June 2015 at 23:18, buhorojo <buhorojo.lcb at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> 3. kill winbindd
>>> 4. consult nss information directly from your unique ad database using
>>> sssd
>>
>> Thank you. I wish I could use sssd - unfortunately it no longer starts
>

> That's easy to fix. Send the output to the sssd list:
> sssd -i -d4
>
> or send it here;)
>

> --

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"
      - Albert Einstein