[Samba] STATUS_SHARE_VIOLATION when Read while Write on GPFS + CTDB

Thu Jun 4 00:45:09 MDT 2015

Hello!

We indeed need debug level 10 logs of smbd. But I bet that you're running
into an incompatibility between SMB and GPFS share modes. Those don't
match 100%, so turning off gpfs:sharemodes might be worth a try. Of
course, this means that you lose interop share modes.

I'd be happy to analyze this further and assist you in making a proper
GPFS query out of this if needed.

With best regards,

Volker Lendecke