[Samba] making samba 4.2 in a container

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:02:08 MDT 2015

I have my deployment of Version 4.1.17-Debian in a Debian container. I
pretty much  a standard system container with Samba installed. I run two
of them in a virtual network on a VPS as Domain controllers. Each
instance is in its own container.

The main there is no gotchas specific to Samba itself. It is just
standard stuff like configuring the container for systemd and setting up
networking correctly.