[Samba] Samba3 shares cannot be mounted on linux box uisng cifs command , error "CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -13"

Mario Pio Russo mariopiorusso at ie.ibm.com
Wed Jul 15 12:42:16 UTC 2015

ok, what do you suggest then? maybe changing the authentication to another
group like "domainusers" ?

Mario Pio Russo, System Admin SWG IT Services Dublin, Phone & FAX: +353 1
815 2236, eMail: mariopiorusso at ie.ibm.com
IBM Ireland Product Distribution Limited registered in Ireland with number
92815. Registered Office: IBM House, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4