[Samba] Strange issue with share access on domain controllers

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jul 13 14:53:45 UTC 2015

Make sure you use the new GPO policies.
Looks like the problem "[Samba] Windows 10 in Samba 3 domain: netlogon share access denied"

Its not only for windows 10, also 7 and 8.x

Solution: GPEDIT.MSC -> Computer -> Administrative templates -> Network
-> Networkprovider -> Hardened UNC Paths

Added

\\foo.lan\netlogon and Value:
RequireMutualAuthentication=0,RequireIntegrity=0,RequirePrivacy=0

also added this for \\dc1\... and \\dc1.e2c.lan\... works :)