[Samba] classicupgrade

Pisch Tamás pischta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:36:27 UTC 2015

Hello Marc,

thank you for your answer. I already added gidNumber 513 for the group. Now
I added the two additional attribute for the group. I installed RSAT, and
enabled the necessary modules according to the Samba wiki. I opened AD
users and computers, and Domain Users' properties. When I click on the UNIX
Attributes tab, I get an error: Execution denied. On the panel I see: NIS
Domain: xxx; GID: 513; Members: empty list.
When I add members, it accepts silently, but when I reopen this window, the
members list is empty again.

Thanks,
Tamas.