[Samba] vfs module recycler

Davor Vusir davortvusir at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:10:30 UTC 2015

Hi Logan.

No smb.conf attached. Try copy and paste directly in to the mail.

I had a similar problem with acl_attr using a dedicated datadisk created with mdam and LVM where the LVMs had a samba share. After adding acl_attr to every share definition the problem was resolved.

Regards
Davor

-- Skickat från mobilusken! --