[Samba] net logon scripts not running

Daniel Carrasco MarĂ­n danielmadrid19 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 07:31:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

The samba logs shows any info?.
Are you using the script name or the full path?. You only have to put the
script name (for example logon.bat).
Can you map that drive using a GPO?, is better than use a logon script.

A suggestion is to use a GPO to run logon scripts, because you can add
multiple scripts and if you change the name of one script then you only
have to change the GPO script, instead all users logon script.

Greetings!!