[Samba] rfc2307 deprecated in Windows 2012 R2?

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Thu Jan 29 15:48:16 MST 2015

Rowland, you are right as always. :-) It's just an idea and I thought that Andrew could be the right one to address this.

I'm not really a programmer but I imagine that a trigger function in samba could do this.
Reading maxUidNumber and setting it when a new user is created - same with groups.
The max values could be set by a parameter while provisioning if needed.
Just an idea...