[Samba] Failure reporting (mixed feelings)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jan 28 01:40:21 MST 2015

i have about the same running here. .. 2 dcs. but shares on a member server, zarafa mail..

My differences as far i can read.. but for that i need more info...

DC's are also time servers, are yours ?
DC's use bind9 as dns servers. ( master dns )
Member servers for my shares.
I have 2 proxy servers, which are the bind9 DNS slaves (read only) of the AD DC servers.
and these do the internet resolving for my network.
DHCP points also to these  DNS servers.
and im running on Xen Server ( free version ) (www.xenserver.org)

How i did setup.. not all the scripts i used are ( for example the proxy scripts ) there but is a good starter.
and it does not matter what your os is or if you do, or dont use Sernet packages.
it's all about the setting imo.

go here:
https://secure.bazuin.nl/scripts/

if you have more questions just ask on the list..

Greetz,

Louis