[Samba] domain trust problems?

Allen Chen achen at harbourfrontcentre.com
Mon Jan 26 11:35:05 MST 2015

Hi there,

I have two domains: Samba3 PDC for domain HFT1 and window 8 AD DC for
domain HFT2.
Also there is a windows 8 printer server in domain HFT1.
Before I upgrade Samba3 PDC to Samba4 AD DC, users in domain HFT2 can
print to the printer server in HFT1.

But after I upgraded Samba3 to Samba4 AD DC, users in domain HFT2 cannot
print to the printer server in HFT1.
Users in domain HFT2 get an error pop-up window, which says "There is no
user session key for the specified logon session".

I am not a windows guy. So is it something to do with domain trust? and
S4 doesn't support it yet.
How can I fixed this issue? any idea?
Can I configure one-way trust to allow users in HFT2 to print to HFT1?
Users in both domain have the same login id and password.

Thanks,
Allen