[Samba] how to add new vfs module to build...

Ed Sutter edsutterjr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 11:35:40 MST 2015

Hi,
I'm working with version 4.1.6 to create a new VFS module.
I've been experimenting by just modifying one of the existing
module source files (vfs_full_audit.c) and that rebuilds as expected.

I want to step back now and create a unique module name, but
I'm having trouble getting it to be included in the build.
Using vfs_full_audit.c as my example, I've added entries into
source3/wscript and source3/modules/wscript_build.
Then I run make at the top level, but don't see my module built.

What am I missing here?
Tx
Ed