[Samba] Debian wheezy with sernet samba AD script, new and very improved..

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jan 23 05:47:29 MST 2015

Wel yes.., there are many options, but some options must be defined
and most are based on the questions i have seen in the samba list.
Setting up a AD can be hard for some people..
I think the text at the variables are wel explained,
but i appriate all suggestions, i take a note of it..

The member scrip wil have a lot less.. and.. can you send me a copy of yours :-))
I can always learn from it and maybe i can even simplify the ad script even more.

Thanks for having a look..

Louis