[Samba] Debian wheezy with sernet samba AD script, new and very improved..

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jan 23 04:59:14 MST 2015

ah yes, your correct, i'll adjust that.
That was a copy past of the previous script.. :-/

thanks for this :
>Don't believe me ? open '/etc/mke2fs.conf' and look for the line that
>starts 'default_mntopts'

i couldn't find that on the debian wiki:
https://wiki.debian.org/fstab
so is not 100% complete then.. what you pointed out should be there also..

I have removed the fstab check.
Thanks for reporting that (again)  ;-)

>Louis, bug, line 180, 4-sernet-samba-addc-debian-wheezy.sh, only one "
and also fixed.

and thank you for checking it ;-)

what do you think about the new script?
better isnt it.. i also took your suggestion for the adminstrator password..

I hope lots of people wil enjoy it..

Greetz,

Louis