[Samba] net rpc rights list - could not connect to server 127.0.0.1

Òscar Flores oscar.flores at udg.edu
Thu Jan 22 09:44:34 MST 2015

But this command returns me the rights list of administrator in AD DC. I
need the "rights list" of administrator in "MEMBER2".

Here some tests:
*From MEMBER2:
#net rpc rights list accounts –Uadministrator Could not connect to server
127.0.0.1  The username or password was not correct.
 Connection failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

#net rpc rights list accounts –Uadministrator -Smember1 MYDOMAIN \Domain
Admins
SeDiskOperatorPrivilege   << WORKS

>From MEMBER1:
#net rpc rights list accounts –Uadministrator MYDOMAIN \Domain Admins
SeDiskOperatorPrivilege   << WORKS!

# net rpc rights list accounts -Uadministrator -Smember2.mydomain.local
Could not connect to server member2.mydomain.local The username or password
was not correct.
Connection failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Thanks for your time!
Oscar