[Samba] Samba4 LDAP issues

Wed Jan 21 17:11:05 MST 2015

I have moved to 4.1.16 on both controllers. It did not solve my issue
(though it reduced the errors as seen in the new attached ldap
comparison). I am still getting the error telling me to see the
administrator when trying to add a user via the Windows Active Directory
Users and Computers utility.

Gilbert

[root at pdc ~]# /usr/local/samba/bin/samba-tool ldapcmp ldap://pdc
ldap://sdc domain

* Comparing [DOMAIN] context...

* Objects to be compared: 233

Comparing:
'CN=Builtin,DC=phxinternet,DC=lcl' [ldap://pdc]
'CN=Builtin,DC=phxinternet,DC=lcl' [ldap://sdc]
     Attributes found only in ldap://pdc:
         serverState
     FAILED

Comparing: