[Samba] KB2992611

Carlo mail.list.it at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 02:40:44 MST 2015

Il 20/01/15 10:02, Christopher Roberts ha scritto:
> Carlo wrote;
>> I've see this issue on win8.1 pro on a 4.2rc2
> Great to hear that I'm not alone!
>
>> i see another problem, ie 11 is slow down and when try to open a new tab
>> it freeze for about 3-5 sec then open a new tab and write in textbox
>> sometime you can write sometimes not
> Yes, I have this problem as well, I hadn't related it to the previous issue.
>
>> remove the
>> *KB2992611* and *KB3000850*
> I didn't have the latter installed.
>
> But surely these are important patches? Also, I can't find a way of
> excluding them, so it means having to switch off automatic updating on all
> clients and update each manually.
i have done that

uninstall *KB2992611* and *KB3000850* reboot, then check for update again on
windows update, then *KB2992611* is marked installable right click and hide this
update; , you can do it again on kb3000850
i think now win 8.1 will not install anymore *KB2992611*; *KB3000850* still be
in optional and will not be installed