[Samba] Fwd: Samba 4 two DCs no matching UID/GID

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:56:26 MST 2015

On 13/01/15 17:40, Dania Ramirez Moya wrote:
> [...]

Well, not configuration, but you seem to have missed that you shouldn't
use the DC as a fileserver and that idmap.ldb on the second DC will not
match the one on the first DC. The last one is easy to fix, copy
idmap.ldb from the first DC to the second DC, to use the DC as a
fileserver will need to wait until sometime after 4.2.

Rowland