[Samba] Fwd: Samba 4 two DCs no matching UID/GID

Dania Ramirez Moya dania181087 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:40:03 MST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dania Ramirez Moya <dania181087 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 12:12:18 -0500
Subject: Samba 4 two DCs no matching UID/GID
To: samba <samba at lists.samba.org>

Hello list:
I have a install of two Debian7 machines with samba 4.1.7. On DC1 I made a
domain provision with --use-rfc2307. On DC2 I made a join as DC exactly as
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Join_a_domain_as_a_DC ,  I build samba4
with rfc2307 too. Also on additional joined Domain Controller I added the
parameter idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes according to the wiki
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Using_RFC2307_on_a_Samba_DC. I used ADUC
to set Unix Attributes on a user account

I installed and configured sssd 1.10  to pull the RFC2307 attributes in two
DCs but the UID/GID mismatched. Do I missing some configuration?
Best regards

Dania