[Samba] Message subject rule to stick message to existing topic (some off-top) !

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jan 12 04:30:30 MST 2015

Am 12.01.2015 um 12:23 schrieb CpServiceSPb .:
> There is some, *may be*, off-top. If it is so, sorry.
> What should I put to my e-mail subject that my outgoing message shoud be
> sticked to either my or others existing topic ?
> Should it be *Re: [Samba] Topic name* or *[Samba] Topic name* or simply *Topic
> name* ?

NOTHING

* for a new topic just write a *new mail*
* for a reply just hit reply

threading is done by mail-headers hence use reply instead write a new
message with the same subject, the [Samba] is added by the list and if
that got disabled to satisfy DMARC

for filtering with sieve or mail-clients there is a header too: