[Samba] Samba4 and 0.0.0.0:137 and 0.0.0.0:138 opened, why ? How do close it ?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jan 12 04:11:30 MST 2015

Am 12.01.2015 um 12:05 schrieb CpServiceSPb .:
> By the way I examined Samba4 4.1.14 again and 'socket address' parameter is
> deprecated by now and I can not turn it off to listen to 0.0.0.0 correctly.

you can

https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages-3/smb.conf.5.html#BINDINTERFACESONLY
bind interfaces only (G)
  This global parameter allows the Samba admin to limit
  what interfaces on a machine will serve SMB requests.
  It affects file service smbd(8) and name service nmbd(8)
  in a slightly different ways

https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages-3/smb.conf.5.html#INTERFACES
interfaces (G)
  This option allows you to override the default network
  interfaces list that Samba will use for browsing, name
  registration and other NetBIOS over TCP/IP (NBT) traffic.
  By default Samba will query the kernel for the list of
  all active interfaces and use any interfaces except
  127.0.0.1 that are broadcast capable