[Samba] some doubts

Gabriel Franca gabriel.franca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 04:00:43 MST 2015

Good morning everyone !!!!

I would like to take some doubts if possible.

1) I have followed the list and saw that are raising the functional level of Samba4 to 2008r2 worth it? what is gained by that?

2) worked a while ago with the late netware 5.x and it had a function that you only saw the folder he was participant of the owner group, it is possible that in Samba4?

3) I noticed that most of the GPOs works only when the User is in administrator group when I leave it in Domain_users group it does not apply. Am I doing something wrong?

I thank you and have a good week of beginning.

Gabriel Franca