[Samba] Samba 3.6.1 malformed request: "OPTIONS / HTTP/1.1" message

Mostafa.Y mostafanfs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:22:25 MST 2015

Thank you Andrew
But the thing is that this is a pretty small and minimum Embedded
Linux system. I mean it doesn't have a webserver or things like
that.(or maybe it does have one. I'm not sure! How can I check this
out?)

Anyway I still have the problem. Samba is working a couple of times
and doesn't work for most of the times. By not working I mean that
when I enter the IP address of the board in windows run program (e.g.
\\192.168.1.230) and hit enter, after a time user & password window
shows up and when I enter user and pass (which I created by smbpasswd)
after a long time straggling windows states that the desired network
is no longer available. I'm pretty much sure that everything's fine
since I put Samba files right where they are supposed to be. And there
are couple of times that it's working. So I don't know where to look
out.