[Samba] Ghost DNS Entry (WERR_DNS_ERROR_RECORD_ALREADY_EXISTS)

Min Wai Chan dcmwai at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 13:12:08 MST 2015

Hi,

I've the same problem but I'm on samba version 4.1.12 and gentoo and also
using bind backend.

However, my result are a bit different.
In my case, the entry cannot be seen from RAT nor can i add/delete the same
name entry (same like you)

However I can still ping or resolve that host name...

That was the strange part...

I would like to know the answer as well.

Regards,
Min Wai