[Samba] Member Server SeDiskOperatorPrivilege

Tim rintimtim at gmx.net
Sat Jan 10 12:27:34 MST 2015

Interesting:

I rebuild everything. But after setting up the DCs they had the same issue - net rpc rights grant can't connect to server 127.0.0.1.
I tried the following global parameters in smb.conf:
bind interfaces only = yes
interfaces = lo eth0

And like magic it worked! Samba is now bind to127.0.0.1 (lo) and eth0 and net rpc rights grant works. Try this also on a member server.

Give it a try!