[Samba] Forest/Domain Functional Level of Active Directory

avinesh saini avinesh.saini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:25:07 MST 2015

Hi,

I have setup the Active Directory DS on Windows 2012 R2 server. I am trying
to test samba (version 3.6.6) functionalities on this setup.
Forest and Domain both Functional Level in the setup is : Windows Server
2012 R2
The question I have is, "What dependencies or functionality constraints
samba have on the Forest/Domain Functional Level of Active Directory?"

Please let me know if query is not very clear. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Avinesh