[Samba] getting permissions denied on home folders

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jan 8 08:58:52 MST 2015

hai,

Did you join the pc in the domain? And your logged in as Administrator?
and you did setup exactly as the wiki example..
then.. it should work.

So recheck your steps for the share and security settings.

and if you have changed rights from windows, dont change any rights from within linux.
that can messup the ACL/rights in windows again.

If you only have windows clients, you can add these parameter to your share(s)

 acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes

Louis