[Samba] Don't use .local

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:01:29 MST 2015

It's an advise, it's nowhere a change which everyone should follow.

As stated before, the protocols that "need" it are there only to make
Administrators their life easier or actually to create a bad POS for
creating simple networks.

The problem it creates is that Administrators don't know their network
design anymore as it "just works".