[Samba] samba_dlz Failed to configure reverse zone

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jan 5 02:40:50 MST 2015

Hai,

I can confirm that the DLZ options is build in.
its done in package libbind-dev

see : https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=769117

samba 4.1.x debian jessie with Bind9 DLZ works fine here.
setup Debian Jessie, samba, bind9 all debian no changes made in sources.
just apt-get install..

Louis