[Samba] Member Server Setup Assistance

James lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:59:14 MST 2015

Rowland,

     That was the issue. Windows computer management console showed 0
connections. That obviously wasn't correct. A reboot corrected the
issue. ACL's working as expected. I probably should have ran a 'netstat'
to verify.

     Any best practices on who should or shouldn't have uid's or gid's
set in AD? I've read where the Administrator account should not have one
set.

--
-James