[Samba] Update

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Sat Feb 28 11:13:03 MST 2015

I do not working with ipv6, I have disable, but I have the same error, I
can read in internet that this ipv6 ip 2001:638:603:d06e::80:230: belong
to url samba.org....

If I try to connect to this url using some navegator I connected
perfect....but when I run git pull using command line I can not connect..