[Samba] samba-tool time

Peter Serbe peter at serbe.ch
Fri Feb 27 15:29:12 MST 2015

Hi Tim,

This is just wild speculation: do You have different versions of Samba
(or smbclient) on the corresponding machines? I run the same on all of
my machines. I think that Kerberos is supposed to be OK. Also I hear
of possible issues with very new versions of SSSD with Samba 4.2.0rcx
due to a winbind(d) conflict.

But the sad truth is, that I lack the competence to be really helpful. :-(

Best regards anyway (and Good Luck)
Peter