[Samba] SOLVED Re: NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Feb 26 01:15:44 MST 2015

aha ...

;-)

netstat --numeric-hosts --numeric-ports --programs -u -t -l
i didnt see samba running..  ;-)

>I removed the "service bind9 stop &&" from line 449 (as bind9 was
>already stopped, why stop it again) and ran the script on my
>VM. All the "NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED" warnings were gone.

but.. the NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED is a samba message not bind,
and does not involve any thing with bind, stopping it 2 x times does not do anything..

The service bind9 stop && service bind9 start was the problem yes,
I should have put these on 2 lines and dont use the &&
this wil be changed in the new version and improved.

Im stopping bind there 2 times yes, this is because i noticed that
a few times bind wasnt stopped correctly, and stopping it 2 times worked.

But good to know you nailed it.

;-)

Greetz,

Louis